Galla-Rini Roofing has Over 20 Years of Experience Installing and Repairing Built Up Hot Mop Roofs For Homeowners in Orange County
If you are searching for a roofing contractor with significant experience repairing and replacing built up hot mop roofs in Orange County then call Miles Galla-Rini at (714) 244-6567 for a prompt and thorough evaluation.
Many roofing contractors in Orange County don’t want to deal with built up hot mop roofs and will try to sell you a product they are more experienced installing.
If you have been told you need a new roof and you are wondering if there might be an alternative solution to spending all that money, call Miles and get a second opinion.
We have been in business for over 20 years in Orange County and have seen a number of “great roofing innovations” come and go but traditional built-up hot mop roofs have stood the test of time.
- Built up roofs have layers like a cake – a base sheet, felt and hot asphalt. The asphalt is what gives it the name “hot mop coating” because it is applied at high temperatures. The high temperature then allows the felt to form a waterproof surface for your roof.
- Built up hot mop roofs can be on flat or sloped roof surfaces. When we install it on a flat roof, we typically build in some slope to provide for proper drainage.
- Built up gravel roofs is another term that is frequently used to describe this type of roof system for homeowners.
If another roofing contractor is recommending that you replace your hot mop roof they should provide answers to these basic questions:
- How old is the roof on my home?
- Is a full roof replacement my only option?
- Do you have any recommendations that will extend the life of my roof?
- If we decide to repair the roof, how long should the repair last?
- What are the specific reasons why a new roof is a better option than repairing the roof?
We hope these questions give you the information you need to make the best choice when it comes to hiring, evaluating and working with a professional roofing contractor.
If a roofing contractor is unwilling or unable to provide specific answers to your questions it is a smart idea to cross them off of your list.
If you need a new wood shake, wood shingle, asphalt shingle, clay tile, concrete tile or hot mop roof it is possible for your new roof to be installed properly without surprise charges, hassles or poor quality that are all too common in the roofing industry.
Our 10-Year Warranty on Installation is unique. Other companies will charge extra for this protection or you have to call the manufacturer if you have a problem.
We look forward to answering your questions about your roofing needs.