My name is Miles Galla-Rini and I own Galla-Rini Roofing. We are a family business that has been installing and repairing roofs for homeowners in Orange County since 1990.
If you are buying or selling a home in Orange County and need a roof inspection or a roof certification here are some questions for you to consider:
- How old is the roof on this home?
- Is the roof in good general condition?
- How long can I expect the roof to last before I have to replace it?
- Is there any evidence of prior leaks?
- Are there any areas that need maintenance to extend the life of the roof?
- Are there options that don’t include replacing the entire roof?
- What type of warranty should I expect on installation of a new roof?
You can call Miles Galla-Rini for a no-nonsense inspection. Understanding all of your options will put you in the best position to evaluate your decision to purchase or sell the home.
Need a Quick Roof Inspection or Roof Certification?
If you are in a time crunch and need a quick answer – call us – we can often respond the same day.
Plus if you are selling your home – we have crews available to make needed repairs or to install a new roof in days not weeks.
If the roof on your home has a leak and needs a repair or if you need a new wood shake, wood shingle, asphalt shingle, clay tile, concrete tile or hot mop roof. We have over 20 years of experience helping homeowners in Orange County.
Most of our work comes from our clients who continually recommend us to other family members, friends, and business associates. Please take the time to evaluate our capabilities.
Now that you have done several jobs for me, I wanted to take a moment and let you know I appreciate you; returning my calls, having complete written bids to review and following up on each job until it has been completed.
I have recommended you to friends, co-workers, and clients of mine.
– All the best, Mike Vartanian – Wells Fargo – Real Estate Agent
It may be tempting to hire the cheapest contractor to repair your roof or install a new roof but that may prove disastrous.
Do you really want to be worrying if the roof will hold up?
I appreciate your time and the opportunity to earn your business. I look forward to answering your questions about your roofing needs.